The Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel) is located at the top of Rodeo Drive. Enjoy warm, hospitable service, Michelin-starred fine-dining restaurants, and a world-class spa at this iconic Beverly Hills, California luxury hotel.
Four Legged Friends at Beverly Wilshire (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Every dog staying at the Beverly Wilshire (A Four Seasons Hotel) will be treated to:
- Complimentary dog bowls
- Walking maps
- Wee-wee pads
Every dog staying in a suite will enjoy all of the above and receive a fabulous Beverly Hill Wilshire (A Four Seasons Hotel) wardrobe including:
- Beverly Hill Wilshire (A Four Seasons Hotel) Shirt
- Dog leash
- Dog tags (which can be personalized complimentary by the shop down the street)
The uber lucky dogs staying in the Specialty Suites will enjoy all of the above plus:
- An in-house tailor will create a personalized dog bed for your stay and beyond
- A grass matt complete with a mini-fire hydrant outside on the balcony.
And exclusive amenities you will receive when booking with us, through our Preferred Partner Status:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
|Distance to Airport:||
|# of Rooms:||
395 contemporary rooms, with 137 suites
|Activities of Interest:||
Located midway between downtown Los Angeles and Pacific Ocean, the exclusive community of Beverly Hills is both an international mecca for shoppers and a quiet residential enclave favoured by Hollywood’s elite. Enjoy easy access to a host of LA sights, with an idyllic Southern California climate that favours outdoor living all year round.