DuVine Provence Bike TourProvence , France
Provence – Lavender Fields and Hilltop Villages of the Luberon…
- Browse the weekly market in Gordes, where local producers offer pints of perfect berries, fragrant soap, loose lavender and spices, and heaps of olives
- Ride through emblematic Provençal scenery, from hill towns and lavender fields to the rocky Alpilles
- Delve into the olive oil industry of Les Alpilles and taste the oil produced by century-old trees planted around the Château des Baux
- Browse the boutiques and galleries of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and Les Baux-de-Provence
- Learn to cook classic Provençal dishes during a lesson in our friend’s home kitchen
Eat: Picholine olives, tapenade, ratatouille, Provençal bouillabaisse, confectionary Calissons d’Aix, fromage de chevre, and slow-cooked lamb.
Drink: Outstanding local wines like Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, and Côtes de Provence; pastis (a traditional anise-flavored apéritif).
DAY 1) Welcome to Provence
DAY 2) Essence of The Luberon
DAY 3) To the Top of the World
DAY 4) Foothills, Villages, and Crossing the Durance
DAY 5) Les Alpilles
DAY 6) Au Revoir!Plan Your Trip