Four Seasons' Yew Seafood Restaurant could be more famous than the hotel itself! I mean, you take a luxury hotel and a delicious seafood restaurant, and what comes together? Pure bliss!
At this luxurious hotel, both adventures in the city and in the country await. From your guest rooms and suites, look out to British Columbia's breathtaking mountains and harbors. Rooms are wonderfully Four Seasons- done up in warm shades of saffron, taupe and green. We love the Royal Suite, boasting floor to ceiling windows, lounge area and master bath.
And when your appetite kicks in at this property? Look no further than world-renowned Yew Seafood and Bar. You guessed it, seafood is the name of the game at this amazing restaurant. Order troves of fresh shellfish, perfectly seared fillets, salmon carpaccio and more.
Enjoy a nightcap at Yew Bar...
Foodies Won't Want to Miss:
- British Columbian specialties like Qualicum Bay Scallops and Sidney Island Venison
- Freshly shucked oysters
- Seasonal ceviche
- Coffee culture bar tastings
And exclusive amenities you will receive when booking with us, through our Preferred Partner Status:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD 100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of booking (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
|Distance to Airport:||
|Number of Rooms:||
|Activities of Interest:||