Carmel Valley Ranch has been a favorite getaway spot for decades. Recently though, we began to reimagine it as something more than a traditional escape.
Where else can you play 18 holes of world-class golf, access hundreds of miles of hiking trails, wander around an organic garden, learn about honey bees in an apiary, explore vineyard terroir, enjoy mountain-top yoga, and then relax by your choice of pools—all within walking distance of your suite?
Carmel Valley Ranch is unlike any other resort you've been to. Sure, it's a perfect place to let your shoulders rest, sit by the pool and enjoy the good life. But more importantly, this is the place where you'll sneak away to tap into that elixir of life—play. All kinds of play, for all kinds of people.
Programs and experiences designed specifically to help you rekindle romances, rethink companies, reconnect with friends and family, and of course, enjoy some pretty stellar meals.
And let's not forget this property's expansive 500 acres! Farm to Table couldn't be more of a reality at Carmel Valley Ranch. Hotel staff, and chefs help grow and produce vegetables, fruit and olive oil. Bee keepers on property even harvest honey for guests to enjoy. And if that's not enough, imagine freshly farmed eggs delivered to your table for a delicious breakfast or savory dinner entree.
Carmel Valley Ranch keeps Farm to Table real!
Monterey Peninsula, MRY
|Distance to Airport:
|# of Rooms:
181 spacious suites
- Valley Kitchen
- Lodge Restaurant
- River Ranch Café
- Club House Grill
- Vineyard Lawn
- Valley Lawn
- The Lodge
- Redwood Room/Terrace
- Vintner Room/Terrace
- Oak Room/Courtyard
|Activities of Interest:
- Carmel Valley Ranch Golf Course, an 18-hole championship golf course and driving range, designed by Pete Dye
- 9 court tennis complex including 7 resurfaced hard courts and 2 clay courts, plus a "sport court"
- The Adventure Kitchen, home to hands-on cooking demonstrations and ongoing "Ranch Chef" competitions
- 2 sundrenched outdoor salt-water swimming pools. One is an adults only infinity pool and hot tub (16 years of age +) and other, a family friendly junior Olympic sized swimming pool with hot tub, outdoor shower and splash zone.
- Full service Spa Aiyana offering a full menu of treatments
- 2 fitness centers with state-of-the-art equipment
- Scenic hiking, biking, and running trails, winding through nearly 500 lush acres of resort grounds
- Sustainable four-acre pinot noir vineyard, year-round organic garden, and a world-class bee apiary where our guests can don protective suits and engage with the hives
- Ranch Hand Kids Camps are designed by certified schoolteachers, provides just enough structure to inspire and initiate unforgettable experiences, yet plenty of freedom for young minds to be creative and put their imagination to work.
- Carmel Beach/Scenic Drive
- River Beach
- 17-mile drive
- Shopping in Downtown
- Wine Tasting in Carmel
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Kayaking in Monterey Bay
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Lovers Point
- Monarch Grove Sanctuary
- Whale Watching
- Earth Bound Farms
- Carmel Valley Village for Wine Tasting
- Hiking in Garland Park
- Point Sur Lighthouse
- Pfeiffer State Park
- Andrew Molera State Park
- Hike Soberanes Canyon
- Private deck
- Travertine fireplace
- 42" flat-screen TV with Blu-ray player
- iPod docking station with alarm clock
- Separate shower and soaking tub
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Keurig single-cup coffee makers
- Plush robes
- Laptop-size safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper delivery