Set among 525 breathtaking acres of tropical beauty in Fiji's northern island of Vanua Levu, sits Namale resort redefining elegance and holding its rank as the area's #1 all-inclusive resort.
This intimate adults' only boutique setting offers a unique and authentic Fijian destination wedding experience.
Imagine walking down the aisle with the ocean breeze gently rustling your hair and the tropical sun shining down on your face.
You say "I Do" beneath a gorgeous arch of lush tropical flowers. Namale's wedding staff will make your reception and ceremony dreams a reality. Take your pick of Full Service Weddings with a traditional Fijian warrior charriot or a relaxed toes in the sand ceremony.
And lest we forget the all-inclusive factor- you and your guests need not worry about their next meals, reservations, drink order, etc. because Namale's dining plan makes things so easy. We particularly love the Main Bure restaurant and the Walu restaurant.
At Namale, enjoy unlimited champagne, five-star meals and romantic opportunities to escape, relax and indulge at every turn. This is the wedding of your dreams.
|Distance to Airport:
|Number of Rooms:
||19 bures and villas
Dining and Bars:
- Main Bure Restaurant:
Enjoy daily breakfasts, three-course lunches, and five-course dinners in the large, traditionally designed main dining room or any of the many semi-private, split-level decks nestled into the sea cliffs overlooking the ocean. Make your way each evening to Main Bure for nightly all inclusive happy hours and cultural entertainment.
- Walu Restaurant:
- Perfect for casual dining between activities, Walu Restaurant features a large open-air dining area and Walu Deck, a perfect ocean view location for an evening meal set to the tone of flickering tiki torches and the sea breeze.
- In-Bure Dining
- Private Dining Experiences
- Private Beach
- Rainforest Waterfall
- Hilltop Bluff
|Activities of Interest:
- Kava Bowl Indoor Entertainment Center: indoor bowling, billiards, virtual golf, darts, air hockey, and ping pong
- Horseback Riding
- Trekking and Hiking
- Motorized Sports- water skiing, banana boat rides, and wake boarding
- Golf - private 9-hole golf course
- Tide Pools and Reef Walks
- Cultural Entertainment: Kava drinking ceremonies, traditional Fijian meke, Lovo dinner and more
- Indoor Basketball
- Rainforest Waterfall Hike + Swim
- Scuba Diving * additional charge
- Pearl Farm
- Game Fishing
- Dolphin Excursion
- Salt River Drift
- Remote Village Tours
- Savusavu Farmer's Market
- Local Village Church Services
- Savusavu Town: hub of Vanua Levu with shopping, restaurants and scenic bay
- All-Inclusive- all meals, snacks, beverages and alcohol and in room mini fridge replenished daily
- Round Trip Savusavu Airport Transfers
- Private Dining Experiences at Unique Outdoor Locations
- Room Service
- Kava Bowl and Entertainment Center
- Complimentary Wifi
- Daily Complimentary Laundry Service
- Fitness Center
- Air Conditioning
- Nightly Complimentary Turn Down Service
- Guest Concierge
- Private Beach
- Pools (2)
- Hot Tubs (2)
- 10,000 Sq Ft Spa
- Gift Boutique