Dramatic landscapes and sensational East Sea vistas greet you every day at Banyan Tree Lang Co, Central Vietnam.
Located in Vietnam’s new playground and just over 40 kilometres away from both Da Nang and Hue Airport, this stunning all-pool villa resort is poised to be its most exclusive attraction. With the gentle waves of the East Sea lapping at your feet and the magnificent Truong Son (Annamite) Mountain Range in the background, Banyan Tree Lang Co is truly a multi-dimensional tropical beach retreat.
Celebrated for its tropical forests and pristine coastlines, Banyan Tree Lang Co is also ideally placed and equidistant to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the imperial city of Hue, the charming old town of Hoi An and the historical ruins of My Son. Explore the cultural wonders of Central Vietnam with customized tours and itineraries. With a myriad of activities for both culture aficionados and adrenaline seekers alike, there’s something for everyone at Banyan Tree Lang Co.
Retreat in splendid isolation at Banyan Tree Lang Co and immerse fully in the fascinating culture of Central Vietnam.
Engage in a Multisensory Experience to Flame the Embers of Your Love Story
Embrace wedded beauty in a rugged landscape thrumming with natural beauty. Banyan Tree Lang Co, Central Vietnam's dedicated team of attentive staff will carefully tailor your wedding to match your every desire.
Magnificent Delight Package
Make your special day one to remember and exchange your vows against a majestic mountainous backdrop. Our team of romance specialists will be on hand to attend to every detail, making sure that your celebration is seamless and nothing short of perfect.
- Complimentary consultation service with our professional wedding planner
- Tropical cocktails and canapes upon arrival for the wedding party
- A bouquet of flowers for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom
- An option of either a Vietnamese or Western ceremony, including set-up on the beach or at the wedding chapel
- Master of ceremony (Western or monk's blessing for traditional Vietnamese ceremonies)
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- A special wedding gift from Banyan Tree Gallery
- Certificate of Marriage presented by Banyan Tree Lang Co
- Private return transfers from the airport
- Sparkling wine and chocolates upon arrival
- A two-tier wedding cake
- A bottle of champagne
- Choice of a romantic dinner on the beach, on the rocks or on a private boat
- VND8,400,000 worth of resort credits
- Wedding photography: Package includes one CD and 20 digital photographs presented in an album
- Bridal beauty package including manicure, pedicure and facial treatment
- A 180-min Royal Banyan spa session for two at Banyan Tree Spa
- Choice of a private lantern-making class, cooking class or trapeze class
Da Nang International Airport, DAD
|Distance to Airport:
about 1 hour
|# of Rooms:
49 pool villas
Restaurants and Bars:
- Destination Dining – A private meal in the exclusive confines of your all-pool villa is attainable with the extensive in-villa Dining menu and professional staff to tend to your dining needs. A romantic dinner on the beach is also on the menu.
- Azura – A casual beachfront restaurant with an open pizza counter designed to highlight the importance of fishing in vietnamese culture, Azura serves hearty italian fare, sumptuous seafood and delicious appetizers.
- Thu’ Quán – A novel concept, Thu’ Quán offers a sophisticated all-day snack menu of exquisite delicacies and an impressive selection of tea to impress even the most discerning connoisseur. Cocktails and other alcoholic concoctions are also available.
- Saffron – Climb the scenic tree-lined path to hilltop signature restaurant where you will enjoy a menu that is a combination of traditional Thai dishes with a modern twist, and innovative new ones.
- The water Court – Savour French cuisine with hints of vietnamese influence at this brasserie. with indoor and alfresco seating, coupled with a show kitchen, dining at the restaurant is an experience in itself.
|Activities of Interest:
- Fitness and aerobics (gym-based)
- General/nature activities
- Nature trail trekking
- Sea Sports Centre and Marine Lab
- Enveloped by eco-diverse mountains, spectacular national parks and located close to heritage sites in Hue, Hoi An and My Son, the area around Banyan Tree Lang Co is ripe for exploration. The intrepid adventurer can experience the wonders of nature while the art and culture aficionado can discover UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Ride a bike up the Hai Van Pass, an old highway that meanders over the mountains between Da Nang and Lang Co. It offers breathtaking panoramic views of the sea and countryside.
- Visit the 2,000 year old Hoi An old town, just one hour from Lang Co. A thriving commercial port for spice, ceramics and silk trade from the 15th to 19th century, the UNESCO Heritage Site is now a shopper’s paradise with charming art shops and galleries amidst narrow streets.
- Hue, the former imperial city was home to 13 successive Vietnamese emperors. Now a UNESCO Heritage Site, a tour of Hue should include a visit to the Mausoleum of King Tuc Duc. It is a one-and-a-half hours drive from Lang Co.
- Take a boat ride down the Perfume River that winds through Hue. With enchanting views, this journey will take you to the foot of the seven-story Thien Mu Pagoda, where monks go serenely about their daily activities.
- Hire a car to take you one-and-a-half hours to My Son, the heart of the Champa Kingdom, in a lush jungle valley. This UNESCO Heritage Site provides guided tours through archaeological temple ruins.
- Tee off at the 18-hole championship golf course designed by Sir Nick Faldo at Laguna Lang Co Golf Club which offers ocean views, a mountainous backdrop and rustic hinterland.
- Visit the Binh An market. Opening from 0700hours, the market sells fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Hop onto a boat excursion tour and explore the beautiful lagoons of Lang Co and the local fishing villages. Navigate through the mangroves with a traditional basket boat.
- Wear the Ao Dai, the Vietnamese national costume that originated in the 18th century and worn mainly by females.
- Buy a poem hat - lightweight and water resistant the conical hat shelters from the scorching heat and tropical rains. A timeless accessory for Vietnamese women.
- Learn to make a traditional Vietnamese handicraft such as the iconic paper lotus or lantern.
- Try Bun Thit Nuong, a vermicelli noodle salad of tangy nuoc cham, pickled vegetables and fresh herbs, topped with grilled pork and crushed peanuts.
- Eat Bun Bo Hue, a clear beef noodle soup made of pure beef stock infused with lemongrass that is a specialty of Central Vietnam.
- Try Banh Mi, a popular Vietnamese breakfast dish made of French bread with fried egg, sliced beef or pork and vegetables.
- Visit a local fishing village for fresh seafood and learn to be a fisherman for a day.
- LCD TV
- Audio system
- IDD telephone
- In room safe
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Turndown service
- Bath menu
- Movies and music on demand